[aerogear-dev] GCM Topics in UPS

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 10:20:02 EDT 2015

Yo !
I have not enough info on the GCM Topic stuff but reading your message it
sounds that we should leverage this "transparently" for the user , meaning
it just uses the UPS categories and under the hood we use the GCM topics
stuff.
Like you said we have to handle the fall over if they are more than 1
million user but since we use JMS batches with counting that should not be
too hard (but Lukas should be able to give us more info on that)