[aerogear-dev] Sndroid Background push notifications not working

delalis delalis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 16:24:56 EDT 2015

So please correct me if I am wrong...

  if we call register() and set our Java REST service in the config, we
will need to take the payload passed into the REST service, parse out the
device token (which you said is sent there automatically), and send that to
Aerogear using the method we are already currently using to register device
tokens with Aerogear in the Service? (since the REST service can talk to
the UPS)

is this correct??