[aerogear-dev] Question about next version of draft-thomson-webpush-protocol-00

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Fri Jun 12 10:41:45 EDT 2015

Idel,

on the Mozilla #push channel, I got pointed to this newer draft:
https://unicorn-wg.github.io/webpush-protocol/

On that channel kitcambridge told me that the nightly FF is doing webpush,
instead of simplepush, when setting 'dom.push.serverURL, to an HTTPs
endpoint, following the above mentioned draft.

-Matthias

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 10:38 AM, Idel Pivnitskiy <idel.pivnitskiy at gmail.com