[aerogear-dev] UPS: Wizard usage issue?

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 10:30:43 EDT 2015

I can see the need but honestly I think that 90% of the time when someone
sets up a Push Application, he will start with only one variant to test.
Then since he already knows how it works, he can add another variant the
"raw" way.
We could add it but that could happen later (1.2 ?) but that is just my
opinion.

Sebi