[aerogear-dev] AG performance test

Karel Piwko kpiwko at redhat.com
Wed Mar 4 10:23:26 EST 2015

Hi Ivan,

you can get some of the tools we use for testing:

https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-testing-tools/tree/master/unifiedpush-test-extension

It contains a gcm proxy, apns mockup, adds endpoints to generate random
data, grants direct grant to KC, etc.

Beware, hic sun leones, documentation is a outdated and current version
works only with latest master of UPS. You can see build.gradle in
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unified-push-integration-tests to
figure out how to combine these beasts together.

Karel