[aerogear-dev] New website navigation

Andres Galante agalante at redhat.com
Fri Mar 6 07:35:33 EST 2015

At the moment breadcrumbs are "hardcoded" to add a second level of breadcrumbs we need more front matter.

We talked about this with Lukas, the options are:

1- Keep it as it is
2- Replace the breadcrumbs with a "back" btn

We decided to keep it as it is for now and try to do something dynamic for next version.

What do you think?