[aerogear-dev] [Android] - Refactoring OAuth2 configuration

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Tue Mar 10 18:57:46 EDT 2015

Ahoy, let me give a more concrete example.

This is what I've been working since last week
http://cobblepot-abstractj.rhcloud.com/docs/guides/security/oauth2-guide/.
The credits to the team who worked hard into this documentation will be
added on the last section.

So for 3rd parties, we already had something build by the team. What I
did was just format and migrate to:
http://cobblepot-abstractj.rhcloud.com/docs/guides/security/oauth2-guide/#_before_you_get_started

What I have in mind per platform can be seen here:

- http://cobblepot-abstractj.rhcloud.com/docs/guides/security/oauth2-guide/#_android_3
- http://cobblepot-abstractj.rhcloud.com/docs/guides/security/oauth2-guide/#_ios_3

Not sure if that answers your question, but if something is missing.
Feel free to add to AGSEC-200 with a full description. Also keep in mind
that I'm working on those sections.

--

abstractj
PGP: 0x84DC9914