[aerogear-dev] [Cordova] - Cookbook release

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 03:25:25 EDT 2015

> On 11 Mar 2015, at 07:37, Erik Jan de Wit <edewit at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> The cookbook doesn’t come with the plugin and there is a pr still open that fixes the preview.

That’s a good point.
is there a way to fix the plugin release version with cordova restore?
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-cordova-cookbook/blob/master/Shoot/config.xml#L29

Indeed if we go the tagging route it’s important to be able to say this cookbook shipped with this version of the plugin.