[aerogear-dev] AeroGear Sync - 1.0.0-alpha.1

Lukáš Fryč lukas.fryc at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 12:11:55 EDT 2015

Heya,

I've tested aerogear-js-cookbook/diff-sync-ember with aerogear.custom.js
from 2.1.0-beta tag.
I ran java -jar AeroGear-JsonPatchSyncServer.jar during this test.

I did another test with WildFly 8.2 - here it works, but one has to change
port in the cookbook from 7777 to 8080 first.

@matzew: we should mention that in the release notes

+1 Great job, team!

Cheers!

~ Lukas