[aerogear-dev] [Vote] UPS 1.0.3 release

Tadeas Kriz tkriz at redhat.com
Thu Mar 19 04:19:08 EDT 2015

Hey guys,

I finished testing the PostgreSQL after a few problems on OSX Yosemite
(PostgreSQL related, nothing UPS specific). There is one thing I'd like to
see fixed and that is https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGPUSH-1319

I also found that when I was on VPN, I couldn't run the liquibase migrator.
It always failed with the following error:

Unexpected error running Liquibase: java.net.UnknownHostException:
Tadeass-MBP: Tadeass-MBP: nodename nor servname provided, or not known

Other than that it seem to work properly. Great job!

Tadeas Kriz