[aerogear-dev] OTP

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Tue Mar 24 12:52:48 EDT 2015

Once TOTPs are short-lived, into other words, time based. An attacker must
be more clever.

Nothing is impossible, but TOTP is pretty much more safe. If this is
something that we should support, because Keycloak have it implemented,
cool. Otherwise, I don't see why we really need it.

This is my opinion, if the whole team agree on it, go ahead.

-
@abstractj
-
Volenti Nihil Difficile