[aerogear-dev] GSoC project for WebPush Server

Idel Pivnitskiy idel.pivnitskiy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 09:15:05 EDT 2015

If vert.x server has a low priority and may take a long time I can remove
it from my proposal and add another task:
"Update WebPush Server to use a new WebPush Protocol spec". Because current
spec will expire during this summer (June 15, 2015).
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-webpush-http2-02

Best regards,
Idel Pivnitskiy
E-mail: Idel.Pivnitskiy at gmail.com