[aerogear-dev] Advanced Analtyics, new PR and call to the client tech leads

Erik Jan de Wit edewit at redhat.com
Tue May 5 04:39:13 EDT 2015

I agree with this and maybe we want even more functionality moved,
because also updating the categories is strange in a 'register'
method. Say for instance you want to change the categories your
interested in a developer has to call register again? And if I
understand Corinnes mail that will currently not even work on iOS.

For cordova I store the device info, because the lifecycle is
different, but that is okay it's an integration problem.

So updating the installation details should be a separate method that
also contains updating the categories. That way we have a better split
between a device that registers itself with UPS and updating the
subscription data.

Cheers,
       Erik Jan