[aerogear-dev] Dealing with UPS Keycloak data post-datasource-split

Erik Jan de Wit edewit at redhat.com
Thu May 7 03:58:57 EDT 2015

Even though keycloak and UPS used to share the schema I'm pretty sure
that no data from UPS has ended up in Keycloak and visa versa. Because
there is no direct hibernate keycloak class usage in UPS, therefore
there is no way for UPS to store data in keycloak tables.

So I propose to nuke the keycloak tables that are left over in the UPS schema.

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 7:22 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <matzew at apache.org> wrote:

> On Thursday, May 7, 2015, Douglas Campos <qmx at qmx.me> wrote:
>>

>> On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 10:26 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <matzew at apache.org>
>> wrote:

>>> how are they intertwined? Is UPS stuff stored in KC tables, or vice
>>> versa?
>>

>> UPS tables live alongside KC tables on the same schema/database

>>> that's good, but

>>> I don't know :-) I wonder if we just can not move the data to a new
>>> datasource.
>>

>> We can, but you know how risky data migration is :)
>

> back to one schema, for 1.1.0 and do clean separation on 1.2.0?

>>> --
>>> Matthias Wessendorf

> Sent from Gmail Mobile

Cheers,