[aerogear-dev] Android GCM PUSH ERROR - Error sending payload to GCM server: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException

delalis delalis at gmail.com
Wed May 20 15:57:24 EDT 2015

I have Aerogear set up properly for iOS notifications and they are working,
however Android is not.  Registration works no problem, but sending pushes
does not.

 I have 4 devices registered and I am getting the following error when
sending a test notification to the devices.

 Error sending payload to GCM server:

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/89d575bc8892f68bc0f5
<https://gist.github.com/anonymous/89d575bc8892f68bc0f5>

Any help would be greatly appreciated!