[aerogear-dev] Android GCM PUSH ERROR - Error sending payload to GCM server: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException

delalis delalis at gmail.com
Thu May 21 13:12:06 EDT 2015

Thanks Matthias!  Could you please reply to this thread when and if you get a
fix for this into the next build?  That way I will know when I can download
it.

In the mean time I am going to reinstall the aerogear server from scratch to
make sure I didnt miss something.  Also, FYI, I am using a mySQL backend.

Cheers