[aerogear-dev] UnifiedPush Server 1.1.0-beta.1

Tadeas Kriz tkriz at redhat.com
Thu May 21 17:39:08 EDT 2015

Hey,

I've just run integration tests and the UnifiedPush Server works great. One
huge downside is the change that breaks the API of Java Sender and that the
API is currently in somehow inconsistent state (it is synchronous, but it
uses callback to deliver the `success` state and throws exception to
deliver the `failed` state).

Now I'm going to proceed with the real-device testing.

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 10:33 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <matzew at apache.org>
wrote:

> NEVERMIND, see
> https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/pull/568 for
> details
>
> staging stays, and we continue w/ 1.1.0 of Keycloak
>
> On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 10:18 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <matzew at apache.org>
> wrote:
>
>> please give it a spin, so that I can merege it, in order to actually do
>> the re-staging
>>
>> On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 10:15 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <
>> mwessendorf at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> we need to re-stage, due to this bug:
>>> https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/pull/568

>>> --