[aerogear-dev] Versioning Documentation

Lukáš Fryč lukas at fryc.eu
Tue May 26 07:58:38 EDT 2015

Hey guys,

Tadeas started a discussion about versioning documentation in the thread
[1],

and I must agree - it is a good idea to version documentation (and possibly
also guides),

especially since our UPS Console now points from the UI to the
documentation -
that is a great feature but I'm worried about maintanance of that solution,
a documentation tend to change in time, with links no longer being valid.

Lot of projects publish generated documentation separately, hosting it e.g.
on docs.jboss.org (see [2] for a sample).

I'd suggest to version both, API documentation and guides on a separated
server.
Perhaps we could version whole site?

WDYT?

Cheers,