[aerogear-dev] Aerogear UPS 1.0.3 - Wildfly server error on login

delalis delalis at gmail.com
Tue May 26 09:37:01 EDT 2015

Hey guys, Ive been following this tutorial to get my server set up, The war
file deploy successfully, but I am getting an error when logging into the
UPS dashboard, I believe it might be caused by something I did incorrectly
when setting up the database schema.  I did not fully understand the whole
ups-migrator update and liquibase stuff...and might have done it
incorrectly.

https://aerogear.org/docs/unifiedpush/ups_userguide/index/#schema

Here is the error:

https://gist.github.com/delalis/264b3e9b4e18e5328492

Any ideas?  does it look like the error is tied to my database schema being
wrong? or perhaps my datasource isnt set up properly?

Any help would be appreciated.  thanks