[aerogear-dev] Aerogear UPS 1.0.3 - Wildfly server error on login

delalis delalis at gmail.com
Tue May 26 11:54:59 EDT 2015

Actually, I skipped that step because a previous employee had already run the
migrator in windows 7 (since windows doesnt have a native shell scripting
processor via cmd prompt) using this command he found somewhere:

java -classpath ups-migrator.jar
-Dliquibase.databaseChangeLogTableName="ups_db
_changelog"
-Dliquibase.databaseChangeLogLockTableName="ups_db_changeloglock" l
iquibase.integration.commandline.Main "--defaultsFile=liquibase.properties"
upda
te

Apparently that worked for him in UPS 1.0.2, but I am trying to do a fresh
install to the same mySQL database and I had hoped his migrator run had done
the trick but clearly not.

What would you recommend I do?  I was thinking I would install CYGWIN on the
windows box so that I could run the migrator shell script, wipe the
database, set up a fresh one as per the tutorial i mentioned above, and then
I could run "./bin/ups-migrator --logLevel=DEBUG update" as per your request

thoughts?