[aerogear-dev] aerogear UPS 1.0.3 - PUSH NOTIFICATIONS DONT SHOW UP ON DEVICES

delalis delalis at gmail.com
Wed May 27 13:58:45 EDT 2015

Hi again, hopefully this will be my last post requiring help, I have
successfully set up Aerogear and have 4 devices registered in 4 different
variants (2 android, two apple.

I sent some test notifications and the Aerogear logs say that it was
successfully sent to both APNs and GCM, but my devices are not receiving the
push notifications...

See this log...looks good to me, no idea why the registered devices arent
receiving the pushes...not sure how to debug further at this point...any
help would be greatly appreciated!

https://gist.github.com/delalis/3338a2801d8aa1298eb0