[aerogear-dev] verification of JMS workflow

Lukas Fryc lfryc at redhat.com
Mon Nov 16 14:51:01 EST 2015

I've discussed this further with Tomas and he told me he successfully
tested that our impl does not exceed given (configured) memory limits.

You have to switch the queue settings to: address-full-policy=BLOCK
(default is PAGE, which can cause exceeding the disk space and perhaps slow
down the node if there are really lot of recipients. which is, well, not
ideal) :-).
The best option would be to use address-full-policy=FAIL. I believe this
will fail transaction and the queue will try to redeliver, but still have
to get to confirming that. (This can be configured to exponential back-off
and try to deliver so many times that it really does its job (such as try
to redeliver after 5 seconds, but repeat that e.g. up to 2 hours, then fail
the message finally as non-deliverable)).