[aerogear-dev] [docker][aerogear-wildfly] Persistence unit 'ag-push.war#unifiedpush-default' is not available

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Mon Nov 30 04:38:32 EST 2015

Hello SPI100,

I there is a work-in-progress, see
https://github.com/aerogear/dockerfiles/pull/8/files

However, if you are interested in building the docker images yourself,
please excute the following steps:

1) clone https://github.com/matzew/dockerfiles
2) use the "Centos7_mysql" branch
3) cd into the "wildfly" folder, and execute -> "docker build -t
aerogear/wildfly ."
4) now, cd into the "unifiedpush-wildfly", and run "docker build -t
aerogear/unifiedpush-wildfly ."

After these images are locally built, you need to run two MySQL DBs and
finally the UPS, as described here:
https://github.com/matzew/dockerfiles/tree/Centos7_mysql/wildfly/unifiedpush-wildfly#running-the-image

Thanks for looking into this, I need to finish and finally land the above
mentioned PR :-)

HTH,
Matthias