[aerogear-dev] iOS9 and Swift2 ready to be tested

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 08:58:04 EDT 2015

Hello iOS lovers,

iOS9 and Swift-2.0 support has been merged on master for the following
Swift repositories:

   - https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-ios-http
   - https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-ios-oauth2
   - https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-ios-jsonsz
   - https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-ios-sync
   - https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-ios-sync-client
   - https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-ios-cookbook
   - https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-ios-push

The ObjC version of aerogear-ios-push[1] has been updated to be build with
enable bitcode to yes. The aerogear-corodva-plugin is built upon bitcode
enabled library.

Have a trial, give us feedback! We love to hear from you.
If all goes smooth, we plan to release the libraries to cocoapods on Monday.

++
Corinne
Special thank to Elmar Kretzer for his Swift2.0 contributor for ag-ios-push
[1] https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-ios-push/tree/1.x_dev