[aerogear-dev] Low activity on the mailing list?

Vivek Pandey vivek.pandey at pinelabs.com
Mon Oct 19 07:26:39 EDT 2015

Guys,

Off late I am observing that traffic to the mailing list has dried off. I am
just checking if everything is all right with the Aerogear project.

Vivek

This message may contain privileged and confidential information and is solely for the use of intended recipient. The views expressed in this email are those of the sender and not of Pine Labs. The recipient should check this email and attachments for the presence of viruses / malwares etc. Pine Labs accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Pine Labs may monitor and record all emails.