[aerogear-dev] Remove Old Auth Cookbook/Example

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 10:25:01 EDT 2015

On 23 September 2015 at 15:19, Daniel Passos <dpassos at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 6:26 AM, Corinne Krych <corinnekrych at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> This is a feature present on ag-ios-http lib.
>>

> Hrm, I thought we dropped support it. We don't have it on Android land
> anymore.
>

>> But i guess the question is: do we still need to demo it with Picketlink
>> and controller as our server parts are going to be removed/deprecated.
>>

> +1 to remove it.
>

>> Maybe we could move the backend demo to Keycloak.
>>

> -1, since we have others examples using Keycloak

I meant demo the HTTP basic/digest with native app and Keycloak.
Keycloak has its own demo using JavaScript sdk [1] we could complement it
with native sdk example. But off course we need to first agree on keeping
the feature on our http/pipes libs.
Discussion is opened. Let's see what other thoughts are.

++
Corinne
[1] https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/examples/basic-auth