[aerogear-dev] How to add Custom Push Notification Service.

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 08:24:20 EDT 2016

Hi,

Some time ago, I wrote a document that describes all the steps that are
needed to implement a custom platform in UPS, everything is pretty still up
to date, except the UI that has change a lot but, still it should give you
good pointers :

https://gist.github.com/sebastienblanc/9615439c67968ecb92da

Seb