[aerogear-dev] 'aerogear-dev'

arnob mahmud arnob_t78 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 21:36:33 EDT 2016

Hello,

Hi, I amnew in using this kind of features, Well I am facing a problem which I can’tsolve, on testing purpose I have created a black ionic angularjs framework based mobile application where I am using AeroGear OTP Cordova plugin andwhen I click the OTP button for scan I got an alert message saying “Sorry, theAndroid camera encountered a problem. You may need to restart the device.” AndI found no good documentation about it so far!! I am stuck on it totally nowand I am in a hurry, need a help or solution. Could you please check it thisissues and help me?

 Hope tohear from you soon, Thanks again.

Regards,
Arnob