[aerogear-dev] Facing a problem during using AeroGear OTP Cordova plugin

arnob_t78 arnob_t78 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 21:45:36 EDT 2016

Hello,

Hi, I am new in using this kind of features, Well I am facing a problem
which I can’t solve, on testing purpose I have created a black ionic
angularjs framework  based mobile application where I am using AeroGear OTP
Cordova plugin and when I click the OTP button for scan I got an alert
message saying “Sorry, the Android camera encountered a problem. You may
need to restart the device.” And I found no good documentation about it so
far!! I am stuck on it totally now and I am in a hurry, need a help or
solution. Could you please check it this issues and help me?

Hope to hear from you soon, Thanks again.

Regards,

Arnob