[aerogear-dev] agpush behind Apache Httpd issue

Srinath Matti srinathmatti at kpisoft.com
Fri Aug 19 01:48:50 EDT 2016

Hi Team,

We are facing issue when deploying agpush behind apache httpd which has the
SSL below is the config. We went through your blogs and found a similar
thread but it was in complete on how to solve the issue. We cannot expose
the aerogear server to external traffic as per the compliance.

<---Apache httpd ---->

ProxyPass "/ag-push" "http://localhost:8080/ag-push"
ProxyPassReverse "/ag-push" "http://localhost:8080/ag-push"
ProxyPass "/auth" "http://localhost:8080/auth"
ProxyPassReverse "/auth" "http://localhost:8080/auth"

<---Apache httpd ---->

aerogear-unifiedpush-server-1.1.3.Final-dist.tar.gz
wildfly-8.2.1.Final.zip
mysql community 5.5

Jboss logs
=======
WARN  [org.keycloak.events] (default task-20) type=LOGIN_ERROR,
realmId=c53e695b-0a38-4c13-8b3d-f8c3a3ef7fb2, clientId=unified-push-server-js,
userId=null, ipAddress=127.0.0.1, error=invalid_redirect_uri,
response_type=code, redirect_uri=http://mdrtest.kpisoft.com/ag-push/

Reference
http://aerogear-dev.1069024.n5.nabble.com/setting-up-aerogea
r-behind-nginx-proxy-td9489.html

Thanks
Srianth

--

Notice of Confidentiality.

This e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If an
addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify
the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient you must not use, disclose, print or reply on this e-mail.
The information contained in this email including any attachments is solely
for the attention of the addressee(s) and may be confidential. Any review,
distribution or copying of this email or any attachment is prohibited. Any
views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of KPISOFT International / KPISOFT Technologies unless
specifically stated.