[aerogear-dev] Retrieve categories of a device token

Idel Pivnitskiy idel.pivnitskiy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 18:33:13 EDT 2016

Hello Geraldo,

When you register a device on the UPS [1] it returns you a JSON object of
Installation with a new id. You can use this id to retrieve an Installation
object at any time [2], which contains an array of categories for current
device token. We can not guarantee, that device token will be unique in UPS
database, that's why you have to use Installation.id for feature purposes
if needed.

[1]
https://aerogear.org/docs/specs/aerogear-unifiedpush-rest/index.html#246535932
[2]