[aerogear-dev] New automated test-suite for UPS

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Tue Dec 13 10:13:58 EST 2016

Hello Josemi!

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 3:56 PM, Jose Miguel Gallas Olmedo <
jgallaso at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Me and @ziccardi just started working on a new automated test-suite for
> the UPS. On that regards we should have a repo where push all this stuff.

happy to see this started. I'd vote to not (yet?) use the existing repo:
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server-integration-tests

But,  perhaps a new one, like "ups-test-suite" ? or some other name ?

> So far we have introduced a mocked server (WireMock) so that we can make
> whatever request and send whatever push message without FCM banning us.

that remoinds me I need to PR that change, actually fisrt, to UPS :)