[aerogear-dev] UPS : Errors in Category Insertion

Vivek Pandey vivek.pandey at pinelabs.com
Wed Jan 20 06:37:06 EST 2016

Hello UPS Team,

I am noticing a strange problem in UPS 1.0.3. The primary key of the table
"category" is out of sync with the sequence "category_seq".

The id column contains negative values too. We are seeing error messages
like

        ... 76 more

Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: duplicate key value
violates unique constraint "category_pkey"

  Detail: Key (id)=(192524) already exists.

        at
org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.receiveErrorResponse(QueryExecutorI
mpl.java:2157)

I have attached the complete log for reference.

We are using Postgres 9.3 and wildfly 8.1.0.

Is it a known issue which is fixed in 1.1.0 Final?

I am working to find the root cause and will communicate as soon as I have
one.

Vivek

This message may contain privileged and confidential information and is solely for the use of intended recipient. The views expressed in this email are those of the sender and not of Pine Labs. The recipient should check this email and attachments for the presence of viruses / malwares etc. Pine Labs accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Pine Labs may monitor and record all emails.