[aerogear-dev] UPS : Errors in Category Insertion

Lukas Fryc lfryc at redhat.com
Thu Jan 21 08:43:51 EST 2016

Hi Vivek,

This certainly seems like a bug and is worth to report, and we should look
into it in 1.1.1.

I know Sebastien did some work around categories optimizations that is
likely related.

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 8:11 AM, Vivek Pandey <vivek.pandey at pinelabs.com>
wrote:

> We have been able to narrow down the issue to following scenario.
>
> Suppose we insert an installation with following payload
>
> {"deviceToken":"q1wS", "alias":"1 at xyz", "categories":["offer"]}
>

> Later, when the installation is updated
>
> {"deviceToken":"q1wS", "alias":"2 at xyz", "categories":["offer"]}
>

> We are seeing the exception mentioned below. This happens in 1.0.3 and
> 1.1.0 Final as well.

Lukáš Fryč
Software Engineer
Red Hat Mobile | AeroGear.org, FeedHenry.org