[aerogear-dev] labels for JIRA's

Lukas Fryc lfryc at redhat.com
Fri Jan 22 09:21:08 EST 2016

Hey guys,

what about "low-hanging-fruit" label?
(thanks/blame Brian, who taught me this idiom) ;-)

I've also use "padawan" (for first time contributors) and "yoda" (for more
ambitious) in arquillian subproject projects :-)

We can provide users with this filter (mention on site, github, etc.):
https://issues.jboss.org/issues/?filter=12326081

~ Lukas

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 5:40 PM, Jay Balunas <jbalunas at redhat.com> wrote:

> [hit send too fast] Lets just try to be consistent on this, and create a
> jira to update the contributor guide(s) to note these.
>
> On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 11:39 AM, Jay Balunas <jbalunas at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>> On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 8:37 AM, Luke Holmquist <lholmqui at redhat.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> so i was just checking this JIRA out,
>>> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGPUSH-1563
>>>
>>> which is sort of a "First Contributor" type of issue.   What is probably
>>> the best way of communicating that?  The Label Field?
>>>
>>> i've seen these labels on our OSS projects using github issues.  but we
>>> are a bit tied to JIRA, but we should be able to still labels these things
>>> as such.
>>>

>>> wdyt?
>>>
>>> -Luke

Lukáš Fryč
Software Engineer
Red Hat Mobile | AeroGear.org, FeedHenry.org