[aerogear-dev] broken push notification in UPS 1.1.3.Final

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Wed Jul 20 10:02:42 EDT 2016

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 2:35 PM, Neumann, Mischa (init) <
Mischa.Neumann at init.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we noticed some strange behavior when sending notifications to all
> variants of an app:
> - we have 3 ios devices
> - 7 android devices
> - when sending a notification to all variants, 4 devices are notified

instead of 10 - that's wrong :)

Can you share the CURL for the rest call?

In the log, I see that sometimes FCM is hit - that means all devices are
notified via one FCM topic - the logging says:
Loaded batch #1, containing 1 tokens

but, all devices, on that (global) topic, should get a message

-Matthias