[aerogear-dev] broken push notification in UPS 1.1.3.Final

mischa mischa.neumann at init.de
Fri Jul 22 05:56:51 EDT 2016

Matthias Wessendorf wrote
> On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 10:42 AM, mischa <

> mischa.neumann@

> > wrote:
>
> But... I wonder... if we can, or should, do something about that on the
> srver side... hrm...

I think you can't and you shouldn't.

We will keep an eye on that issue and count in that our actual workaround
might not work in future versions of UPS.
in long-term we will add a firebase topic (un)subscription to the android
part that is registering at our backend (we are prepared that a
notify-all-message send by the UPS web interface will not reach any android
client)

Thanks a lot for your great support
Mischa