[aerogear-dev] Push message encryption to support PushMessageData of Push API

Neumann, Mischa (init) Mischa.Neumann at init.de
Mon Jul 25 02:09:14 EDT 2016

Hi,

don't insist on minimal changes :-)

you are modelling the message to send as one object and the recipients as two other (variant and tokens) parameters. it would be a natural enhancement to model the receivers in one object or - more similar to other apis like javax.mail - to integrate the receivers specification in the message object.

Regards,
Mischa