[aerogear-dev] [Aerogear-users] UnifiedPush Node sender move to Promises

Luke Holmquist lholmqui at redhat.com
Mon Jun 6 12:24:26 EDT 2016

Hello peeps,

I've just released the 0.13.0 version for the sender,
https://www.npmjs.com/package/unifiedpush-node-sender

The api has changed a bit, so please check out the example to see the
changes.

Also note that node version 4 or greater is required here

I will probably think about doing a 1.0.0 release soon once people have had
a chance to check out the changes