[aerogear-dev] Android Push: Firebase Cloud Messaging

Erik Jan de Wit edewit at redhat.com
Thu Jun 9 02:19:43 EDT 2016

> I am now actually wondering, where to put the google-service.json file on
> Cordova (no I am not updating our plugin), but I have no clue what is
> matching the native 'app' folder in Crodova land, is it WWW foldeR?
>
> https://github.com/jboss-mobile/unified-push-helloworld/tree/master/cordova
>
> hrm...

There is no native folder on a cordova project, but we can put something in
the plugin.xml that will install / copy it into the native project:

<resource-file src="src/android/google-services.json"
target="google-services.json" />

https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-cordova-push/blob/master/plugin.xml#L64

Don't know what the content is of this file seems the
https://github.com/jboss-mobile/unified-push-helloworld/pull/31 demo
doesn't have this google-services.json

--
Cheers,