[aerogear-dev] AeroGear Digger: Build Containters

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Fri Oct 14 04:40:55 EDT 2016

Hi,

since a few days we have two new repos on aerogear's GH org:
* https://github.com/aerogear/digger-build-cli
* https://github.com/aerogear/digger-build-containers

The first is a Python based CLI, called 'abcd', that knows how to build
Android apps;
The second is a Linux container that, can be used for running Android
builds inside a container, using the abcd tool.

I am happy to say that we have a first (0.2.0) release of 'abcd' (see [1]),
supporting:
* Android native (Gradle / Ant)
* Apache Corodova CLI

The 'abcd' CLI is used in the latest version of the 'aerogear/mobile-sdk'
container ([2]), which supports Android and Cordova!

Greetings,
Matthias

[1] https://github.com/aerogear/digger-build-cli/releases
[2] https://hub.docker.com/r/aerogear/mobile-sdk/