[aerogear-dev] digger-build-containers: image and container name per platform

Leonardo Rossetti lrossett at redhat.com
Fri Oct 14 04:57:20 EDT 2016

Hello,

Right now we have one image named "0.1" [1]  which contains everything.

We could use better names based on platform [2], including a base image.

This way we have a base image with the "abcd" cli and platform specific
images will be based from the base image to install their specific required
tools (java, ant, cordova, etc) and environment variables (ANDROID_HOME for
example).

Also, I think that it makes sense for the android image to install cordova
as well since it is such a small addition that it isn't worth to create
another image for android-cordova.

WDYT?

[1] https://github.com/aerogear/digger-build-containers
[2] https://github.com/odra/digger-build-containers/tree/refactor