[aerogear-dev] [digger-build-cli] thoughts around the CLI usage

Ali Ok aliok at redhat.com
Tue Oct 18 05:57:55 EDT 2016

> *Log files*Right now it automatically saves the command output into a
> text file, but it wouldn't need to since you can always use a pipe to to
> that like "abcd buid > build.log" or "abcd build | tee build.log".

+1.
Leave it to the user how to save the logs.

> *Build config file*An optional hidden yaml/json file ".digger" or ".abcd"
> that would have some information for the CLI such as the build type and
> platform ("andoid" and "gradle" for example) in the future this could also
> specify a different build version or path to use.

You mean in projects, right? Like travis.yml file.

*Setup command*

A setup command to set default configurations "abcd setup" such as default
> android debug keystore config, android home path, cordova path, etc.

I think saving these things into ~/digger-config.yml would be great.

+1 on the others too.

Awesome suggestions Leonardo!