[aerogear-dev] UPS Openshift Template

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Mon Apr 10 05:45:22 EDT 2017

Hi Dimitra,

we do only have docker images, for the UPS:
https://github.com/aerogear/dockerfiles/tree/master/wildfly/unifiedpush-wildfly

We do have a compose (v1) file, that links the Server (based on WildFly
10.x) to the DB images (one for Keycloak, one for Push):
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/tree/master/docker-compose

I think that Summers was looking at Openshift template for UPS, and he got
something running, or close to it.

I think one issue w/ our current issues is, that some of the V1
docker/compose links and their EVNs are not really working on Openshift.
Perhaps migrating the compose file to v2 (or 3) is a good starting point?
Just a thought, not really sure, tbh

-M