[aerogear-dev] Publish new release of digger-java client

Wei Li weil at redhat.com
Wed Aug 2 06:45:17 EDT 2017

Hi AeroGear community,

We have been using the digger-java client module in our product for the
last couple of months. At this point I think the API is stable enough and I
think we should release them.

However, because at some point during the 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT version, we have
introduced some broken changes (and our product is released using the
version before the broken changes are made), we now need to do 2 releases;

1. Release 1.0.1 from this branch:
https://github.com/wei-lee/digger-java/tree/fix-for-3-18-release. This is
before the broken change is introduced.
2. From master (1.0.2).

Apologies in advance for the manually version change. Matthias does point
it out that it is not the right way to do it.

So, can we publish those releases? Sorry for the problem we have caused, I
promise it won't be like this the next time....

--

WEI LI

SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER

Red Hat Mobile <https://www.redhat.com/>