[aerogear-dev] Aerogear documentation navigation

Paul Wright pwright at redhat.com
Fri Aug 11 06:26:07 EDT 2017

Excuse my ignorance, but I've been caught a few times by the docs
navigation on aerogear.org, specifically, I click 'Docs' and then cannot
find any guides:

Ok, it does say this is 'API Doc and Specs' in low contrast text and
there are links to 'Guides <https://aerogear.org/getstarted/guides>' if
I scroll to the bottom of the page, but is this how we want it to work?

That's where my ignorance comes in, is there some plan here that I'm not
aware of, or should I just go ahead and make a PR?

thanks,
Paul