[aerogear-dev] [feedhenry-dev] Upstream Community Documentation

David Martin davmarti at redhat.com
Fri Dec 8 04:54:41 EST 2017

An update on this wrt all Mobile.next()/5.x comms.

Immediate change:
The day to day chatter is moving to #aerogear on freenode.
The aerogear-dev mailing list will be used instead of feedhenry-dev.

Eventual changes:
All relevant & new Mobile.next()/5.x repositories will eventually make
their way over to the aergear github org https://github.com/aerogear
All Mobile.next()/5.x upstream documentation will be added to aerogear.org