[aerogear-dev] AeroGear attic ogranization ?

Matthias Wessendorf mwessend at redhat.com
Wed Dec 13 08:52:43 EST 2017

Hi,

we are in the process of cleaning up old repos. In order to avoid a
deletion - now - I think it would be good to move them into some special GH
org.

I propose the usage of "aerogear-attic" of all repos that have come to
their end of life. we can park the there, and see how things evolve - and
perhaps, eventually we will be deleting them, from there.

Any thoughts?

Two repos that are already now "archived" (aka read-only) are:
* https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-offline
* https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android

Thoughts? Should we move these ?

Besides that, here are two relevant threads from passos on some other 'eol'
repos:
* http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/aerogear-dev/2017-October/013078.html
* http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/aerogear-dev/2017-October/013079.html
(already covered above)

Thoughts? Moving the sync stuff over the attic ?

-Matthias

--
Project lead AeroGear.org