[aerogear-dev] [feedhenry-dev] Separate APB org or just separate repo

David Martin davmarti at redhat.com
Wed Dec 13 09:23:20 EST 2017

My vote is for separate repos for everything as its what's typically done
in communities.
It will immediately be more accessible to community contributors as they'll
likely be contributing to a single thing.

For example:

* the keycloak org https://github.com/keycloak has different repos for the
node client, js client & java client.
* Similarly, the prometheus org https://github.com/prometheus has different
repos for each client
* Firebase have different repos for each of their SDKs
https://github.com/firebase/

A repo solution that involves mixing languages and concepts in a single
repo is for the benefit of us developing across many things, rather than
community focused.