[aerogear-dev] [feedhenry-dev] Separate APB org or just separate repo

Wei Li weil at redhat.com
Wed Dec 13 11:34:05 EST 2017

I am in favour of separate repo for each item as well. However, I am not
convinced about separate APB org, or why there is only an org for APBs,
what about client SDKs, or services? Should we create orgs for them as
well? If not, why APBs are treated differently?

I think it's ok to have everything in one org, but I think we should have a
website that clearly describe how things are organised. I would image we
will have a dedicated page for each service, and from there
developers/community members can find everything they need about a service.